Exhibition Night – “Free Choice”
25 November 2022 @ 19:00 - 21:30
As is tradition, November’s theme is an all-time favourite….”FREE CHOICE” or “ANYTHING GOES”. This is a popular exhibition and the variation of images submitted is always very impressive as members revert to their “Comfort Zone” and display what they like to shoot the most.
Brief – Free Choice
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
- Photos must be your work
- No Limitation to when the image was taken.
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour and no limitation to digital manipulation.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Members of the public will be asked to vote on their favourite three images to accolade the top three images and respective photographers
- Presential votes will count toward this year’s Order of Merit.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for primary entry title submissions is Thursday the 8th of November 2022 – (please email your image title and image format (Landscape/Portrait) to the usual e-mail address).
- Additional calls for secondary entry titles can be sent in by the 16th of November 2022.
Frame Change Thursday
- Frame Changing will take place on Thursday 24th November between 10:00 -12:30
- Gallery Doors open at 19:00 on Friday 25th November 2022
We look forward to seeing your entries.
We welcome the general public to come along and support the event where you can vote for your favourite three entries and enjoy some interesting discussions with ambient music, a bar and free admission and the infamous “Finger Food Table” will also be available.
See you there!