Exhibition Night – “Transport”
26 May 2023 @ 19:00 - 21:30
Brief – Transport
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
Transport or Transportation is the intentional movement of humans, animals, and goods from one location to another and the various means by which such movement is accomplished. Included in these means are air, land (rail and road), water, cable, pipeline, and space.
Don’t just go out and take a picture of your car in your driveway. We want to see some creativity with these images that will help enhance whichever type of transport you decide to photograph.
- Photos must be your work
- The image must have been taken within the last two years.
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour and no limitation to digital manipulation.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- All Images should be framed with Passe-partouts /Matts
- Members of the public will be asked to vote on their favourite three images to accolade the top three images and respective photographers
- Presential votes will count toward this year’s Order of Merit.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for primary entry title submissions is Wednesday the 10th of May 2023 – (please email your image title and image format Landscape/Portrait to the usual e-mail address).
- Additional calls (Subject to space availability) for secondary entry titles can be sent in by Wednesday 17th of May 2023.
Frame Change Thursday
- Frame Changing will take place on Thursday 25th May between 10:00 -12:30
- Gallery Doors open at 19:00 on Friday 26th May 2023
We look forward to seeing your entries.
We welcome the general public to come along and support the event where you can vote for your favourite three entries and enjoy some interesting discussions with ambient music, a bar and free admission and the infamous “Finger Food Table” will also be available.
See you there!