Online Exhibition – “Liquids”
30 October 2020 @ 19:00 - 21:30
Exhibition Brief – Liquids
Photographing liquids requires a certain amount of precision, copious amounts of patience and naturally, a little bit of luck too. It can be very much as frustrating as it is messy, but with advanced and careful planning, taking these types of shots can be incredibly rewarding and provide some really wonderful results.
Exhibition entries for this theme will depict images that show any form of liquid. Think outside the box a little bit and get creative but anything liquids is what we want. Free falling, compact, frozen-in-motion etc. You might want to even consider mixing liquids to create something a little abstract (water and oil) springs to mind as an idea.
- Photos must be your work
- No restriction on when the photo was taken.
- Photos can be colour, Black & White or any monochrome colour.
- Photos must be at least 1800px on the longest edge and can be Landscape or Portrait formats.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Entitle your image “Exhibition-name-image-title-firstname-lastname.jpg” For example Liquids-Splash-joe-blogs.jpg
- There will be no voting on this Exhibition and, as such, this will not contribute to the new Order of Merit.
Deadline for Entries
- Deadline for entries is 17:00 on Tuesday 27th October 2020
How to Submit your Entries
- Please send your images to the following e-mail “membership(at)algarvephotographersgroup.org”
with the Subject: Liquids Online Exhibition Entry
- The Online Gallery will be published at 19:00 on Friday 30th October 2020
We look forward to seeing your entries.