On the evening of Friday, 28th July, around 60 members, family and friends attended the Photographic Gallery at the Museum to enjoy music, food, and drink . In return, they were asked to vote for their favourite print of the 31 images on display.
From the 31 prints on display, the following images and photographers were awarded.
- 1st Place: “Albufeira Beach” by Carole Tranmer
- 2nd Place: “Chilling” by Keith Boak
- 3rd Place: “Smile Please” also by Gordon Railton
- 3rd Place: “Sunset Boat Ride” also by Judy Home
- 3rd Place: “Gone to Lunch” also by Norman Peterson
Thanks to all who were involved in making this event a success and to everyone that came to support.