Challenge – Feb 24 “Architectural Photography”
23 February 2024 @ 19:00
The Online Challenge brief for February is as follows:
Theme – Architectural Photography
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
A challenge for a challenge. Architectural photography is the subgenre of the photography discipline where the primary emphasis is made on capturing photographs of buildings and similar architectural structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and accurate in terms of representations of their subjects. Architectural photographers are usually skilled in the use of specialized techniques and cameras for producing such specialized photography.
For anyone looking to gain some knowhow on this subject please take a look at a Non-Professional point of view: Video
And for some inspiration, this link provides some great shots
- Photos must be your work and not previously exhibited or displayed in APG events or challenges.
- No Limit as to when the photo was taken.
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour.
- Photos must be at least 1800px on the longest edge and can be in Landscape or Portrait formats.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Entitle your image “Exhibition-name-image-title-firstname-lastname.jpg” For example Arches-the-the walk-joe-blogs.jpg
Order of Merit
- All Images Submitted for this Challenge will accrue (1 – One) Merit point each.
- The top 3 images (selected by the Guest Judge) will accrue (5 – Five) Merit Points each.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for entries is 17:00 on Tuesday 20th February 2024
How to Submit your Entries
- Please send your images using WeTransfer.com to the following e-mail “membership(at)algarvephotographersgroup.org”
with the Subject: Feb24 Challenge
- The Online Gallery will be published at 19:00 on Friday 23rd Feb 2024
We look forward to seeing your entries.