Challenge – “Landscapes”
30 December 2022 @ 19:00
The Online Challenge brief for December is as follows:
Theme – Landscapes
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
- Coastal landscapes
- Riverine landscapes
- Arid landscapes
- Mountain landscapes
- Karst (caves) landscapes
- Urban Landscapes
Landscape photographers love to create things. They love to compose photos, edit them, print them, and show them to anyone who wants to see them. At the same time, landscape photography is about having experiences. It’s about being in the middle of nature and soaking up everything around you.
So take this information and put it into practice when you go out and capture your image for this month’s Landscape Challenge.
- Photos must be your work and not previously exhibited or displayed in APG events.
- 3-year rule applies (yes, it’s been extended)
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour.
- Photos must be at least 1800px on the longest edge and can be in Landscape or Portrait formats.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Entitle your image “Exhibition-name-image-title-firstname-lastname.jpg” For example Landscapes-The view-joe-blogs.jpg
Order of Merit
- All Images Submitted for this Challenge will accrue (1 – One) Merit point each.
- The top 3 images (selected by Guest Judge) will accrue (5 – Five) Merit Points each.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for entries is 17:00 on Tuesday 27th December 2022
How to Submit your Entries
- Please send your images to the following e-mail “membership(at)algarvephotographersgroup.org”
with the Subject: Landscapes
- The Online Gallery will be published at 19:00 on Friday 30th December 2022
We look forward to seeing your entries.