Challenge – “Long Exposure”
27 October 2023 @ 19:00
The Online Challenge brief for October is as follows:
Theme – Long Exposure
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
Brief Coming Soon…
- Photos must be your work and not previously exhibited or displayed in APG events.
- 2-year rule applies
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour.
- Photos must be at least 1800px on the longest edge and can be in Landscape or Portrait formats.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Entitle your image “Exhibition-name-image-title-firstname-lastname.jpg” For example Long Exposure-extended-colours-joe-blogs.jpg
Order of Merit
- All Images Submitted for this Challenge will accrue (1 – One) Merit point each.
- The top 3 images (selected by Guest Judge) will accrue (5 – Five) Merit Points each.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for entries is 17:00 on Tuesday 24th October 2023
How to Submit your Entries
- Please send your images to the following e-mail “membership(at)algarvephotographersgroup.org”
with the Subject: Long Exposure
- The Online Gallery will be published at 19:00 on Friday 27th of October 2023
We look forward to seeing your entries.