Exhibition Night – “Free Choice”
24 November 2023 @ 19:00 - 21:30
Brief – Free Choice
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
This theme comes around at this time of year every year and quite simply the idea of this theme is to give all members the opportunity to steal the limelight by presenting their best images of their preferred area or type of photography. If you love to shoot abstract, or Black & White, then this is where you can shoot and present whatever you feel, so long as it is your best work.
So let’s see what you have, blow us away!
- Photos must be your work
- 2 Year rule does NOT apply.
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour and no limitation to digital manipulation.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- All Images should be framed with Passe-partouts /Matts
- Members of the public will be asked to vote on their favourite three images to accolade the top three images and respective photographers
- Presential votes will count toward this year’s Order of Merit.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for primary entry title submissions is Thursday the 9th of November 2023 – (please email your image title and image format Landscape/Portrait to the usual e-mail address).
- Additional calls (Subject to space availability) for secondary entry titles can be sent in by Thursday 16th of November 2023.
Frame Change Thursday
- Frame Changing will take place on Thursday 23rd of November between 10:00 -12:30
- Gallery Doors open at 19:00 on Friday 24th November 2023
We look forward to seeing your entries.
We welcome the general public to come along and support the event where you can vote for your favourite three entries and enjoy some interesting discussions with ambient music, a bar and free admission and the infamous “Finger Food Table” will also be available.
See you there!