Online Challenge – “Travelling Light”
25 June 2021 @ 19:00 - 21:30
Your next Online Challenge brief is here:
Brief – TRAVELLING LIGHT
Entries for this theme will depict images that fall under the following description.
TRAVELLING LIGHT is defined as bringing or taking very few things with you when you go somewhere. This gives you one angle of attack for images. You could also look at it as TRAVELLING LIGHT as the movement of light too. This then sheds more light on the topic and opens a whole new door. We don’t mind which one your decide to go for (maybe both if you are feeling courageous), but we still want to see your work at the top of your game.
- Photos must be your work
- No restriction on when the photo was taken.
- Photos can be colour, black & white or any monochrome colour.
- Photos must be at least 1800px on the longest edge and can be Landscape or Portrait formats.
- Maximum of Two Images per Member.
- Entitle your image “Exhibition-name-image-title-firstname-lastname.jpg” For example Travelling Light-Wide-Open-View-joe-blogs.jpg
- A Guest Judge will be asked to select their favourite 4 images. The Guest Judge will be nominated by Algarve Plus magazine and selected images will be published in the August edition.
- There will be no contribution to the Order of Merit.
Deadline for Entries
- The deadline for entries is 17:00 on Tuesday 22nd June 2021
How to Submit your Entries
- Please send your images to the following e-mail “membership(at)algarvephotographersgroup.org”
with the Subject: Travelling Light Entry
- The Online Gallery will be published at 19:00 on Friday 25th June 2021
We look forward to seeing your entries.