The Summer heat had just barely decreased on the 27th of July as the doors opened for the Music exhibition. Once again, encouraging attendance that saw over 50 members, family and friends gather at the Photographic Gallery at the Museum.
A total of 33 prints went up on display all eager to catch the eye of the voting public. And catch their eyes they did. At the end of the evening, votes were tallied up and awards were present to the following photographers.
- 1st Place: “The Fado Way” by Gordon Railton
- 2nd Place: “Serious Fun” by Liesbeth Voogel
- 2nd Place: “Contrabass Player” by Hubert Flasch
- 2nd Place: “Saturday” by Ludmila Stiebner
- 2nd Place: “Symphony No1” by Fred Bos
Our next Exhibition “Macro / Close Up” will be on the last Friday of September. We look forward to welcoming you back.